18 jun 2011

Europe 2011 tour update.

Hey there.
After Rome, i was in Milano, Zurich, Neudau (Austria) and Prague.

Milano:

Did not do any work but it was very magical, nevertheless.
I met a magician friend who introduced me to another magic friend.
We´re all friends now :)
Been practicing and learning and jamming with this guys all my stay there.
Cool beans. Mid - july i´m going back to Italy to tour the country doing street shows with them, NICE!

Zurich: Did some close-up to the people who were by the side of the river. It was good.

Austria: Been working the streets of Graz, a city which is about 3 hours from Vienna. Also i visited Hofzinser´s grave in Vienna´s central cemetary.

Prague: It kinda sucked work-wise. No street performers. Everybody warning me about the police. I did some work but i was stressed about the cops and stuff.

No hay comentarios: