30 jun 2010

Magic Castle


A couple of days ago i finally visited the Magic Castle!

A new friend of mine who´s a magician living in CA took me.

I finally got the chance to visit this legendary place!

Honestly i was a little bit dissapointed because the first magician i saw at the close-up room was rather unexperienced. I thought that to play the castle you had to have your chops earned.

Then i saw a show by my first teacher: Michael Ammar!
It was good seeing him again. I knew his stuff already but it was very good anyway. His cups and balls loads are AWESOME. His loading actions are so friggin´ smooth.

Then i saw a show by the Castle teacher and it was very well received by the audience. I liked it even though it was ´easy´ suff.

I would have loved to visit the Castle 30 years ago though. When the ´big´ guys were alive.

No hay comentarios: