15 nov 2010

Magicopolis


One day i went to work to Santa Monica to street perform as usual but i did not have a pack of cards. I scoured the place in vain untill someone pointed me in the direction of Magicopolis. I entered and a lovely lady behind the counter told me they did not have any decks for sale either. We started talking and she said `my husband Steve could help you, give him a call`. I called him and he invited me to `Escape Reality`, his show. I went and i loved it because it was such a complete and funny show. I ended up staying in the theatre and working at Magicopolis too. There was another `magician` staying and working at the theatre named John Guirguis who was a complete douche.
I also got to do tricks before each show. It was a very nice experience and Steve and Bozena were so kind and nice.
Living in Santa Monica was good cos my `office` (the pier) was walking distance. I enjoyed pretty much my stay in that city. It`s a relaxed and healthy environment full of beautiful chics.
I would spend 4 days a week going to the pier to do my tricks. It was a great laboratory where i would practice new tricks and sleights. The good thing of doing street magic is you can FAIL without any remorse.

The streets are AWESOME.

Very good times!

No hay comentarios: