11 mar 2010

Ricardo the drunk


I've reached a new milestone in my carreer as an entertainer:

I SUCCESSFULLY survived a wedding parlour show!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

When a potential client demands a budget for a wedding party, I usually offer a close-up gig; if they insist they want a parlour show, i (expecting them to refuse it) offer a rather expensive one. If they accept i'll suffer a wedding show (i rather despise them) but i'll compensate for the suffering getting good moneys.

The place where the party was held was very far away from home, it was raining and my car got broken when trying to start it. I took a cab and got there on time. I gave the mic to the dj, got my things ready and i started the show.
40 seconds after i begun, a drunk dude stood up to me blabbing some gibberish. He threw down the gauntlet right there in front of the whole crowd.
I did not flinch. I thought to myself: 'you got in the ring and now your ass is going to be kicked' and i proceeded to do so. I kicked this guy's ass over and over again. It was hilarious. The audience loved it. He was a good fighter, i must say. He was a funny drunk dude who kept throwing the ball back to my side. 5 minutes had passed and i still had not finished one trick.

The interaction was so good that when i finished the show, the guy videotaping the whole thing said to me: ' that bit with the drunk guy, it was all arranged beforehand right?' and then the dj asked the same thing. That's how good it was!

I'm happy.

No hay comentarios: